If you, Lord, kept a record of sins,
Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
so that we can, with reverence, serve you.
5 I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,Psalm 130:3-5
and in his word I put my hope.
Prayer for yourself and for people on your prayer list…
- Hear O Lord, the sound of my call
- Father we thank you for your mercy and your grace
- You hear our prayers and pay attention to our requests (Psalm 130:1-2)
- We rejoice because, we can serve you with reverence (Psalm 130:4)
- We place our hope in you to redeem us from all our iniquities (Psalm 130:6)
- Let all your people hope in your merciful and abundant redemption (Psalm 130:7)
- We await your glorious return.