Do not trust a neighbor;
put no confidence in a friend.
Even with the woman who lies in your embrace
guard the words of your lips.
6 For a son dishonors his father,
a daughter rises up against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies are the members of his own household.
7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,Micah 7:5-7
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me.
Prayer for yourself and people on your prayer list…
- Lord, it’s hard to completely trust in anyone;
- We cannot trust in our position, possessions or money.
- We cannot trust in the government, the plans or their laws.
- We can’t even trust in our own abilities, resolve or feelings
- Our greatest joy is in trusting you to be our refuge, our defence, our guide and our strength
- In you alone O Lord, we place our trust and our hope.