My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you. For you have upheld my right and my cause, sitting enthroned as the righteous judge. You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked; you have blotted out their name for ever and ever.
Endless ruin has overtaken my enemies, you have uprooted their cities; even the memory of them has perished.Psalm 9:3-6
Prayer for yourself and those on your prayer list…
- Lord you alone can deliver us.
- We know that when we are in trouble, when people are unfair and unkind to us, you see and know
- You have always been our help in time of need
- We rejoice in our deliverance from trials within ourselves and from circumstances around us
- Give us the peace that passes all understanding even during the storms of life
- Today we pray especially for those who are battling illness, victimisation at work, legal challenges, sour business deals and family conflict.
Read Psalm 9:1-10 and review your thanksgiving list in your prayer journal
If you haven’t started a prayer journal, think about the time you were anxious about a situation and everything worked out just fine. It’s good to keep a written record of your answered prayers to strengthen your faith.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
For daily posts subscribe to this blog