Your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask HimMatthew 6:8
Prayer for yourself and those on your prayer list…
- Heavenly Father help us to remember that you will always provide our spiritual, emotional and physical needs
- Lord today we ask you to strengthen our trust in you as a Father who loves His children and who wants to give us good things.
- “Guide us thou, O great Jehovah, pilgrims through this (spiritually) barren land”
- We have no other help but you.
- As we go about our day, open our eyes to see Your Providence (divine guidance and care) in nature, the good people around us and our daily circumstances
- Today I pray especially for the friends and family members on my prayer list who see no need for God or they ‘trust in the universe’ to work in their favour. I pray today that from their hearts they say, “Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be your name”
Check out the full Pray the Scripture journal post to learn how to daily include praise and petitions in your daily devotions