The righteous flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon, they are planted in the house of the LORD; they flourish in the courts of our God; they still bear fruit in old age; they are full of sap and green to declare that the Lord is upright, He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.Psalm 92: 12-15
But it not shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow, because he fear not before God.Ecclesiastes 8:13
Prayer for yourself and those on your prayer list…
- O Lord, how great are your works! and your thoughts are very deep (Psalm 92:5)
- We give thanks to you O Lord and we sing praises to your Holy Name (Psalm 92:1)
- You have made us glad through your work: we will triumph in the work of your hands (Psalm 92: 4)
- We praise and thank you Heavenly Father for your precious promise to give us victory over those who come against us.
- We lift up before you those are are oppressed, those who are being dealt with unfairly and those who lack the confidence, influence or wealth to fight their cause
- We pray for the conversion of people who have given over themselves to wickedness
- We pray that you deliver those who are held in the grip of addictive substances and behaviours
- With the eyes of faith, we place our hope in deliverance through your power and grace
- Throughout our life we will not cease to declare that you are upright, you are our rock and there is no unrighteousness in you
If you haven’t memorise Psalm 1, you are missing out. You need this committed to memory more than the things you check for when leaving the house, such as your phone, credit card, house keys or wallet.