Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light and thy judgement as the noon dayPsalm 37:5-6
Prayer for yourself and people on your prayer list…
- O Lord our God, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! (Psalm 8:1)
- When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon an the stars which you have ordained; what is man, that you are mindful of him? (Psalm 8:3-4)
- Every day we behold your power and your glory in nature, why are we hesitant to trust in you Lord?
- We commit our plans and our perplexities to you today Lord
- We trust your grace to bring our salvation, righteousness and judgement bright, shining and beautiful for all the universe to behold
- Bless the plans we have for today.
- We thank you for your mercy, patience and grace.
One sure way to build trust in God is to reflect on what he has done for you, what he has done for his people as recorded in the Holy Bible and what he is doing for all His children by reconciling us to Himself through Christ. Praise, glory and honour to His Name!